Saturday 13 March 2010

Wasting paper.

Whoops!

It seems that rather than thinking things through, and realising that I need only print one of the two text books for Korean A (The exersizes one), I not only printed both, but did so single sidedly.  That is to stay, instead of thinking to print not only the one of the two text books, but I also failed to think that I could have printed them either double sided, or as a booklet, there by saving quite a lot of paper.

"Booklet" would have been ideal, as a total of four pages would have printed double sided on one A4 piece of paper, so the pile would have been small enough for me to staple together.

I now find myself stuck with an almost two ince pile of A4 paper!

"If I could turn back time ~ if I could find a way ~" - Cher.

I'm sure I would have come to that conclusion before printing had I have had a more decent nights sleep. >.<;

Read my previous post http://tinyurl.com/yjx6s8l to see what I'm referring to in regards to "a more decent nights sleep."

No comments:

Post a Comment