Saturday 13 March 2010

I've applied for new accommodation.

After the landlady not being able to sign the Rent Assistance Certificate, and especially after being accused of clogging the toilet, I went on the hunt for new a new place to live, regardless of how much extra it cost.

I remembered a place I'd seen when I was looking on domain.com.au before ... it was a share house, but each room has its own en-suite and bar fridge - the rent is an extra $65/wk, but I thought it was worth to get out of a place where I have people accusing me of toilet clogging, and act as if their above certain house rules (more on that in a later post).

So, after a few days back and forth with the real estate, as I got various paper work sorted to show them, I have been told that I'll know this coming Monday (March 15) if my application has been successful.

Apparently the owners were a little concerned as to my incoming money, as the money gets taken directly out of my bank account one calendar month in advance from the date I'll potentially be moving in (The 18th).

So ... wish me luck on a successful application!

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment