Sunday 4 March 2012

My homework for this week.

Well, I have to read the first 22 pages of "Cognitive Psychology" for Educational Psychology, and some poems for English, but I'm not sure when I'm meant to start reading The Tiger's Wife, and I'm not 100% sure what I'm supposed to do for Linguistics ~ I think I log onto my page on the universities website "Blackboard" and it tells me there somewhere ...

Looks like I have to buy the latest edition of the text book for Linguistics, because apparently some chapters ~ a whole two of them ~ have been "extensively revised".  Do you think it's a coincidence that the two "extensively revised" chapters are the ones that we'll be using the most?

Fuck!

Everybody go watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww4m8GUK69E

No comments:

Post a Comment