Monday 5 March 2012

I skipped two lectures today! (Not because I didn't feel like going).

I'm a part of many social clubs here at the university which I attend, and one of those groups is a Japanese-related culture group, and today, students from Kyoto University, who are here for two weeks studying English, came to be shown around campus, after which we went into the city.

The previous paragraph was certainly a long sentence!  (No, I'm not going to edit it ... well not much, anyway).

Anyway, I made the choice to help out with part of the tour (and later, Sydney sight seeing) instead of go to lectures (which I can catch up on later on my page on the university's website).

We finished the day up with a trip to French Riviera (Here's a blog about it: http://grabyourfork.blogspot.com.au/2008/01/french-riviera-sydney.html) eating a rather tall ice cream, of which I didn't particularly like the flavouring (It's hard to describe, but the flavouring of this ice cream was somehow to different to your average, run-of-the-mill ice cream)

I think some of the others may have gone off and done other things after that, but I for one came straight home (because I'm like that).

Tomorrow, the first film from Introduction to Film (I know not yet what it is, but I'll tell you tomorrow).

- Ian.

No comments:

Post a Comment