Friday 13 January 2012

So it's 2012, and I'll be moving back to Sydney earlier than expect.  Why?  Because I found a place.  A place that I thought if I let slip by, I might not get as good of a place in as good of a location at as good of a price if I waited to move at a later date.  It's an upstairs bedroom with an upstairs bathroom, for $200/wk.

I'll me moving on  Wed, Jan 18, 2012.

There's a family that lives down stairs.

It's 'central' in that it's around a half hour walk to either the university, or the nearest shopping centre (Westfield Eastgardens), except that they are in opposite directions to one another.

And, just so you know, I am now enrolled in the following subjects:

Introduction to English
Introduction to Film
The Structure of Language
Educational Psychology

I'm still keen on doing ESL (Teaching English as a Second Language), but I'm in the wrong program, or something, so will see one of those student guidance people to see what I can do about that.

And now that I'm moved this blog to the same central location as all my other blogs, I'll hopefully be updating a lot more often from now on!

Enjoy My Life as a Student, 2012!

Bye bye! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment