Saturday 27 February 2010

I've moved in.

Flew into Sydney from Port Macquarie on the 08:30 flight this morning, and slept on the plane most of the way down.

Once the plane had landed, and I was in the terminal, I texted my land lady to say that I had arrived.

I was initially going to catch a bus, then walk from where it would drop me off, but sometimes it's just easier to pay for the convenience that a taxi can offer.

Only a minute or so after sitting in the taxi, my landlady rings, asking where at the airport I was, saying that she was willing to come and get me. "If only she'd rung ten minutes ago," I thought to myself after the phone call had ended.  I looked at my phone and there was a missed call from her.  When?  Ten minutes ago. -_-;  How did I miss that?


Anyway, I'm here now and that's the main thing.

I'm living with a few other students, also studying at the University of New South Wales (UNSW)

No comments:

Post a Comment